Monday 28 March 2011

How To Achieve More Volume To Flat Hair



So, personally, my hair is very thin and I've been trying to find something that would make my hair look fuller and thicker. I searched the internet and I found this video and it gave me a simple way to get my hair to look how I wanted it. There are more videos like this on this girl's channel if you'd like to check them out, she's really great with hair and make-up. I hope you all like my blog, I'm very excited about starting this up for everyone. If you have any tips on how to make this blog better, feel free to comment. Thanks everybody :D

17 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'll have to try this with my hair ;) make it super sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow O_O looks rly great <3
    continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :) i love to see you like my blog! following:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant send private message? (for good tips)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh, the advantages of being a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is "flat" hair? :S


    :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love bubzbeauty and her other account, you have no idea. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont have any hair, but thanks for sharing anywar!!!... :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting!
    nice blog
    following!

    http://incredible-mo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing!
    btw great blog, followed!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bubzbeauty lives near me \XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha thank you sweetie! my hair gets crazy sometimes

    ReplyDelete