Saturday 2 April 2011

Chic Hair Bun Tutorial



Sorry to everyone because I haven't been posting, I've had a lot of work to do lately and haven't got the chance to get on here. I wish there was a way I could make this blog a little more interesting so I can get a few more followers, so I'm still up for some tips from all of you!!

So I found this on YouTube because I've been trying to find a style of an up do that looks good on me and works with my hair. There's many different ways you can create a bun and when I came across this tutorial, I thought I might share it with all of you. For all those girls out there that work, this look (down to the clothes and make-up) would be a perfect style to wear in someday. Also, I think this would be a great style for anyone how just wants to get their hair out of their face or is having a bad hair day.

8 comments:

  1. I'd have that bun for breakfast *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, looks hard to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good hairdo you can wear in many jobs. That's cool. I work at a theater and can use these things to play with the actors' hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha it's a pretty good hairdo, attractive too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very interesting blog.
    Please do its best from now on.
    I'm follow now.
    Please follow back. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank god i'm a guy. But nice.

    ReplyDelete